Author Topic: ESC 2011 - YOUR RANKINGS  (Read 64180 times)

Offline ijm123

• Escvibes Friend
  • Topic Author
ESC 2011 - YOUR RANKINGS
« on: March 21, 2011, 02:05:42 AM »
Here's the thread to show us how you rank this year's songs. 

Who will emerge as the forum favourite?

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37505#msg37505
Blue, Blue, Blue, Johnny Blue
Welche Farbe hat die Sonne?

Offline ijm123

• Escvibes Friend
  • Topic Author
Re: ESC 2011 - YOUR RANKINGS
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 02:17:22 AM »
This is not a great year IMO.  There's only 3 songs I really like...there's a lot of mediocrity in the middle...and finally there's some absolute dire rubbish :ack:.  So here's my current ranking

12 - SLOVENIA
10 - UNITED KINGDOM
08 - CYPRUS
07 - POLAND
06 - FRANCE
05 - DENMARK
04 - GEORGIA
03 - BELARUS :-[
02 - TURKEY
01 - AUSTRIA

11th - Lithuania
12th - Ukraine
13th - Germany
14th - Bosnia Herzegovina
15th - Romania
16th - Switzerland
17th - San Marino
18th - Russia
19th - Israel
20th - Greece
21st - Iceland
22nd - Finland
23rd - Norway
24th - Estonia
25th - Hungary
26th - Latvia
27th - Bulgaria
28th - Serbia
29th - Netherlands
30th - Spain
31st - Azerbaijan
32nd - Sweden
33rd - Italy
34th - Croatia
35th - Slovakia
36th - Moldova
37th - Albania
38th - Armenia
39th - Macedonia
40th - Malta
41st - Belgium
42nd - Ireland
43rd - Portugal

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37506#msg37506

Offline corlagol

• De Troubadour
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 05:58:12 AM »
My rankings based on the studio versions of the songs

01 Slovenia 12
02 Italy 10
03 France 08
04 Romania 07
05 Lithuania 06
06 Austria 05
07 Serbia 04
08 Switzerland 03
09 Spain 02
10 Sweden 01
11 The Netherlands
12 Finland
13 Bosnia Herzegovina
14 Iceland
15 Armenia
16 Ireland
17 Belarus
18 Portugal
19 Ukraine
20 Norway
21 Hungary
22 Slovakia
23 Germany
24 United Kingdom
25 Azerbaijan
26 Cyprus
27 Turkey
28 Estonia
29 Croatia
30 Belgium
31 Poland
32 Denmark
33 Israel
34 Albania
35 Latvia
36 Moldova
37 San Marino
38 Russia
39 Bulgaria
40 Malta
41 Greece
42 Macedonia
43 Georgia

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37507#msg37507
Resultaten behaald in het verleden zijn een garantie voor de toekomst

Offline Martial

• Escvibes Friend
  • Blondie's Lover
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 03:51:39 PM »
12 Bosnia & Herzegovina
10 France
08 Serbia
07 Germany
06 Denmark
05 Estonia
04 Italy
03 San Marino
02 Turkey
01 Cyprus

11 Georgia
12 Ireland
13 Latvia
14 Iceland
15 Switzerland
16 Sweden
17 Slovenia
18 United-Kingdom
19 Hungary
20 Romania
21 Slovakia
22 Belgium
23 Azerbaijan
24 Finland
25 Poland
26 Bulgaria
27 Netherlands
28 Greece
29 Belarus
30 Albania
31 Ukraine
32 Moldova
33 Russia
34 Norway
35 Spain
36 Lithuania
37 Portugal
38 Macedonia
39 Israel
40 Malta
41 Croatia
42 Austria
43 Armenia

but again many huge faves of mine did not win their NF: Stine Kinck in Denmark, Sarina Cohn in Belgium, Helene Boksle or Noora Noor in Norway, Loreen, Julia Alvgard or Melody Club in Sweden, Outloudz, MID or Victoria in Estonia...

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37512#msg37512

Offline Martial

• Escvibes Friend
  • Blondie's Lover
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 03:53:40 PM »
03 - BELARUS :-[
01 - AUSTRIA
i find your 10th way more shocking, she's a Mireille Matthieu wanna be who screams her way through in the dullest ballad of the year! and austria had an amazing line-up in their NF (in the 30 songs, and then the 10) and they chose THIS! i am SO hateful at Austria right now!!

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37513#msg37513

Offline Martial

• Escvibes Friend
  • Blondie's Lover
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 03:57:59 PM »
24 France (10/8/6)
24 Slovenia (12/12)
14 Italy (10/4)
12 Serbia (8/4)
12 Bosnia & Herzegovina
11 Denmark (6/5)
10 United-Kingdom
09 Cyprus (8/1)
07 Germany
07 Romania
07 Poland
06 Austria (5/1)
06 Lithuania
05 Estonia
04 Turkey (2/2)
04 Georgia
03 Switzerland
03 San Marino
03 Belarus
02 Spain
01 Sweden

but we're waiting for many more votes (Rapsodia, Niko, Remy....)

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37514#msg37514

Offline rapsodia

• Escvibes Team
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 04:16:53 AM »
Here’s my full ranking for the moment. There’ll probably be only some minor modifications in the near future (with the possible exception of Slovenia of which final version hasn’t appeared yet) and I expect it to be drastically changed after the live shows:

1.   France: Even a clearer winner for me than Spain was last year. The competition is not exactly fierce for sure, but this entry would have been a clear winner for me in most of the recent years. So here we have a strong contender for my all time top ten but let’s hold on to our horses and wait for the live performance. Even though the draw order is not hugely favorable I think this has still a fair chance of winning unless they screw up the stage presentation.

2.   Bosnia-Herzegovina: The only other great song of the year. While the entry is musically quite satisfying, I’m not really sure about the live performance. The whole act needs to be reconsidered if they want to stand out on the final night. However I don’t think that this will get a top five position in any case. Hopefully a respectable 7th or 8th.

3.   Italy: Nice comeback from my favorite ESC country ever, although it could have been a great one if they’d sent “Arriverà”. The song is of course very good but not exactly suitable for this kind of contest. Despite my huge love for Italian language in songs I find the bilingual version better than the original. Partly because the English lyrics are unusually good and partly due to his cute English which suits the song perfectly well. However I think Gualazzi himself is the biggest minus for this entry since he’s not as gifted a performer as a songwriter. Plus we haven’t heard the three minute version yet. It could be an improvement but I somehow doubt it. Still a valiant effort from my beloved Italia.

4.   Greece: While I have to admit that I kinda share the general consensus that rap and laika do not blend seamlessly, I still find this particular entry very unique and at times fascinating. Mainly because the melody of the chorus is so devastatingly beautiful, but also the strange mixture of hip-hop and zeibekiko curiously compels me. Now I can’t really argue that this one is a wholly accomplished entry, but I personally prefer it to the safely bland entries which are alarmingly abundant this year.

5.   Switzerland: It’s just a simple and sweet song which makes it much more effective among all that extravagant shows. I think her sincere and vocally very competent live performance is the main reason here. I don’t expect this one to qualify to be honest but I guess it will remain as a special favorite of mine for quite a while.

6.   Iceland: And this one is one of those cases where the whole is not exactly the sum of its parts. This song has a catchy (maybe not terribly original, but pleasant nonetheless) melody, very good English lyrics, excellent arrangements and mostly wonderful vocals at least in the studio. Still sheer greatness somehow eludes it in a way I can’t really describe. Nevertheless I personally find it much more enjoyable than most of the songs this year. I expect juries to back this one up, so qualification is still possible I’d say, although admittedly a longshot.

7.   Cyprus: This is a very beautiful ballad but the production screams “just too much” to me. I mean did they have to use all instruments available? Sometimes less is more I guess. We still haven’t heard a live rendition and the rumors seem to be against it. Of course the pure beauty of the melody and the wonders of the exquisite Greek language make this one easily stand out among all those ballads.

8.   Serbia: This one is sitting on a fine line between “retro” and downright “dated”. While the melody brings next to nothing new to the table, Nina is such a brilliant singer with such a winning personality that she single-handedly elevates the entry several notches. Not an amazing song but sill my favorite up-tempo pop number of the year.

9.   Slovenia: This made a great impact on me the first time I heard it, probably due to Maja’s strong stage presence and excellent vocals. However after repeated hearings I started to get bored with it. There’s nothing majorly wrong with it but I find the chorus underwhelming and frankly beneath the talents of its singer. I hope the English version will improve it for me. On the other hand since the first impression is the essential thing you should get right in ESC, I’m expecting big things for Slovenia this year. Coincidentally I felt exactly the same about Yohanna two years ago.

10.   Finland: There’s something effortlessly charming in this simple song and the way he presents it. Unlike the majority I find the slightly tongue-in-cheek lyrics much preferable to the other songs in more or less similar themes. With a fine draw I think this can qualify but I don’t know about the final position. It doesn’t exactly have the same quiet strength that Tom Dice’s song had.

11.   Denmark: Now these lyrics I simply hate. But other than that there’s nothing to complain about this very polished entry. The melody is good albeit derivative, the arrangements are top notch and the whole act looks and sounds perfectly professional in the live performance. Yet it’s slightly boring at the end of the day. Still this should give Blue a run for their money and collect all “quality pop” votes. With a great draw (i.e. one of the last three spots) I could see this one contending for the victory.

12.   Hungary: Again not an original entry by any means. Still it has the most complicated build-up among all up-tempo pop songs and she sounds simply great in the studio. However it’s rumored that she’s not very consistent as a live singer and this one needs nothing short of excellent vocals to succeed. With Hungary’s track record of qualifying and all the competition in its semi-final, this can at best be a borderline qualifier just to be crashed and burned in the final.

13.   Spain: Simple, catchy, nice and sunny melody but it’s so repetitive that it gets ultimately annoying by the end of the song. She’s quite a charming and competent performer though and that kinda makes it up for it. I don’t expect it to get out of bottom five on the night even with a favorable draw.

14.   Lithuania: Evalina is my favorite female performer this year (just an inch ahead of Maja) despite some tough competition. Her mature voice is just what I seek in a powerhouse female ballad. Yet her song is clearly disappointing. It has a Streisand vibe from her “Evergreen” era and while that’s not a terrible thing (well at least for me) it also lacks the immediate effect most of Barbra’s bigger hits had at that period. It will definitely sound outdated to most and she’ll sadly stay in the semi, possibly at the rock bottom à la Candlelight.

15.   Netherlands: It took me a while to get accustomed to this in its Dutch version and then the English one came along and I had to start from zero. Maybe that’s because the English lyrics are so generic I’m not sure, but I still prefer to hear it in Dutch. This is a quality entry for sure, which is a rarity in this contest year after year; however it’s not ultimately satisfying to me. I don’t expect to see the Netherlands in the final this year either, but I’ll be glad if I’m proven wrong.

16.   Albania: A wildly uneven song this one with some parts clearly stronger than the others. Even if the whole doesn’t add up to something earth-shattering, I enjoy the aggressive atmosphere and her bizarre live performance as well. As for qualification, I don’t think it’s totally out of question but it doesn’t seem awfully likely either with such an early draw.

17.   Norway: Among all those cheap, annoyingly happy, silly songs this year this one is my personal favorite. While it’s great fun in the studio, the live performance is both vocally inadequate and more importantly curiously joyless for such an energetic song. If they fix the stage presentation this could go directly to the final top ten despite juries, like France last year. If not, it’s possible that they stay in the semi.

18.   Austria: Alongside Barbra we also have a Mariah too this year. While Nadine’s song is much likelier to appeal a wider audience of televoters I don’t think that it’s really a better song than the Lithuanian one. In fact this one sounds much less sincere to me but maybe that’s just me. Still it doesn’t sound to me much better than a bonus track from a forgotten Mariah Carey album like a decade ago. She’s a strong singer with some stage presence though and I think this could carry her to the final despite the early draw. Still it’s not a certainty.

19.   United Kingdom: Okay, I should admit that the song is not really terrible. While not exactly my preferred genre I could picture myself mildly enjoying it with a different act. But Blue? Seriously? Even though their vocals are just fine in the live performance, the image of these almost middle-aged guys (yes, they’re my age I know) trying to act like a boy-band has an almost nauseating effect on me. I expect them to be in top five, but inside I’m hoping for a huge flop.

20.   Germany: My biggest dilemma this year: the song or the act? I liked this song the first time I heard and it then grew on me consistently. For the moment I’m almost positive that it’s one of the five or six best songs this year and with a different (read “decent”) singer it’d be in my top five. But it’s still LENA and I hate everything about her (the voice, the accent, the facial expressions etc.) with so much passion that I can’t bring myself to place this entry any higher.

21.   Turkey: I just feel exactly the same way about this, as I did for maNga’s song this time last year. A noisy, somewhat catchy, poppish rock song for which I couldn’t care less. However last year they managed to win me over with their exceptional live performance. While this year’s song is also kinda growing on me very slowly, I don’t really expect the same thing to happen this time around. I’ll be very surprised if Yüksek Sadakat’s live performance manages to equal their predecessor’s come May, and honestly I’ve never cared about them until now, to have seen them live. By the way with the list of voting countries in Semi Final 1 I think this might potentially (unless they find a way to vow everybody à la maNga) be first time since 1994 that we miss a final and I won’t be disappointed a single bit. Maybe TRT learns a lesson then and tries for something other than popish rock and shaky ethno-pop.

And the rest from bland to downright awful:

22.   Ukraine
23.   San Marino
24.   Slovakia
25.   Poland
26.   Bulgaria
27.   Georgia
28.   Romania
29.   Armenia
30.   Croatia
31.   Latvia
32.   Israel
33.   Azerbaijan
34.   Belarus
35.   Macedonia
36.   Russia
37.   Portugal
38.   Sweden
39.   Estonia
40.   Malta
41.   Ireland
42.   Moldova
43.   Belgium

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37518#msg37518

Offline Martial

• Escvibes Friend
  • Blondie's Lover
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 07:48:45 PM »
thanks a lot rapsodia for your interesting votes, i usually wait after esc to comment entirely, because these are also my "current" standings but my "final" votes will be only after the live

glad about your top 3 which i entirely agree with: btw ive seen Amaury perform live often, he's vocally perfect and he does have charisma, sometimes he can't hold back his smile and it's a killer smile. I can't even start to think France has a shot at winning... I think Denmark deserves it better than Finland, due to horrible lyrics

Here are our votes, after 4 voters
36 France (10/8/6/12)
26 Slovenia (12/12/2)
22 Italy (10/4/8)
22 Bosnia & Herzegovina (12/10)
15 Serbia (8/4/3)
13 Cyprus (8/1/4)
11 Denmark (6/5)
10 United-Kingdom
09 Switzerland (3/6)
07 Greece
07 Germany
07 Romania
07 Poland
06 Austria (5/1)
06 Lithuania
05 Iceland
05 Estonia
04 Turkey (2/2)
04 Georgia
03 San Marino
03 Belarus
02 Spain
01 Sweden
01 Finland

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37521#msg37521

Offline Poro

• Mysterious Newbie
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 05:35:35 PM »
1. Ireland
2. Belarus
3. Sweden
4. Armenia
5. Serbia
6. Bosnia and Herzegovina
7. Estonia
8. Norway
9. Hungary
10. Albania
11. Croatia
12. Georgia
13. Azerbaijan
14. Turkey
15. Israel
16. Germany
17. Denmark
18. United Kingdom
19. FYR Macedonia
20. Poland
21. Greece
22. Ukraine
23. Slovakia
24. Moldova
25. Bulgaria
26. The Netherlands
27. Cyprus
28. Belgium
29. Switzerland
30. Iceland
31. Latvia
32. Spain
33. Finland
34. Portugal
35. Lithuania
36. San Marino
37. Romania
38. Slovenia
39. Malta
40. Russia
41. Austria
42. Italy
43. France

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37529#msg37529
Poro from Finland.

Offline Martial

• Escvibes Friend
  • Blondie's Lover
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 08:05:42 PM »
i will update my list, with full analysis in a couple of days, ive done all my PhD work for the year, now all that's left is grading students' paper :P

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37695#msg37695

Offline Niko

• Escvibes Friend
  • fan of Arlene Francis
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 08:07:22 PM »
i will update my list, with full analysis in a couple of days, ive done all my PhD work for the year, now all that's left is grading students' paper :P

Yay! I am really happy for you for doing your PhD!  :hug:

I will be waiting for your analysis of ESC 2011 final  ;D

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37697#msg37697
Åland forever!

Offline Martial

• Escvibes Friend
  • Blondie's Lover
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 08:08:07 PM »
you'll see i warmed up to finland a bit :innocent:

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37698#msg37698

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2011, 02:42:30 PM »
I start with my reviews of this years Eurovision Song Contest. I wasn't very satisfied with the songs this year, but there were some lovely entries.

I begin with my bottom 3 and after that I will post reviews of 5 entries every time. In my last post I will give you my top 10.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37800#msg37800
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 03:48:22 PM »
43. Portugal: The Portuguese entry was the biggest disappointment for me. Portugal is normally one of my favorites, with beautiful ballads (1993, 2010) or typical joyful songs like Sabrina's entry in 2007.
The performance this year looked like a school musical and the quality of the song was so low that it's hard to make serious comments on the song. "A luta é alegria", meaning "The struggle is joy", is kind of a prostest song about the struggle that people have to endure to have their voices heard. I'm still not a fan of joke entries and I guess I will never become one. I hope that Portugal send something decent next year.

Homens da Luta - A luta é alegria

42. Norway: Norway was considered as a big favorite to qualify for the final, but I don't understand why.
The Norwegian-Kenyan singer, songwriter and rapper Stella Mwangi sings falls. Funny that a part of the song is in the Swahili language, but Eurovision remains a song contest. Besides the bad vocal performance the song was rather boring and cliché. We know by now that a person could be just anything he wanted to (except maybe president of the United States).
I wish the best for Norway next year!

Stella Mwangi - Haba Haba

41. Netherlands: It was the 7th time in a row that the Netherlands didn't qualify for the final. No surprise if you take a look at the Dutch entries from the past few years.
It was totally deserved that the three friends from Voledam failed to qualify for the final. The song, originally Dutch but translated into English a few months before the final, was average and the peformance was uninspiring.
I wonder if the Dutch will ever learn from the past. I doubt it, also because I read that Gordon (one of The Toppers in 2009 and the writer of "Shine") let the Dutch broadcaster know that he wants to participate again next year.

3JS - Never Alone

This is my bottom 3. Next time place 40 - 36.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37801#msg37801
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Offline Martial

• Escvibes Friend
  • Blondie's Lover
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2011, 11:26:21 PM »
i dont like any of these, but none of them are in my bottom 3 :P :P

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37824#msg37824

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 10:38:47 AM »
i dont like any of these, but none of them are in my bottom 3 :P :P

Not even Portugal?

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37829#msg37829

Offline Martial

• Escvibes Friend
  • Blondie's Lover
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 10:56:27 AM »

Offline Martial

• Escvibes Friend
  • Blondie's Lover
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 06:12:24 PM »

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 10:33:48 AM »
will you go on soon remy?

Yes, sorry for the delay. I continue today.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg37999#msg37999

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2011, 03:19:55 PM »
40. Slovenia: The 40th place is for Slovenia! You know, I love it when an entry tells something about the culture of the country. Musical influences and that sort of things. In modern contests almost all songs are Americanized English songs and "No One" from Maja Keuc is one of them. It really had nothing to do with Slovenia, it could have been an American production as well. Maja Keuc herself didn't make it any better for me, she sang like Christina Aguilera and she danced like Beyoncé. It was like looking at the MTV Awards instead of the Eurovision Song Contest.

Maja Keuc - No One

39. Croatia: We don't have to travel far for the next country. The 39th place belongs to the neighbours of Slovenia: Croatia!
I really don't get it. Croatia has one of the most beautiful languages to sing in and they come up with "Celebrate". A really cheap and meaningless song. Changing her clothes during the performance couldn't save Daria Kinzer. Nothing to celebrate for me with a  song like this.

Daria Kinzer - Celebrate

38. Israel: It really hurts to put Israel on the 38th place, but I have no choice. Dana International (Sharon Cohen, born as Yaron Cohen) is one of the most famous transsexual celebrities in the world and a true Eurovision legend.
I don't understand why old winners return in the contest. There is nothing to win, only to lose. People have to realize that there is only one Johnny Logan.
Dana International's song "Ding Dong" was nothing compared to her Eurovision entry "Diva". The performance was not interesting, she just walked around. Let's remember Diva and forget this song.

Dana International - Ding Dong

37. Denmark: New Tomorrow, a popular song amongst the Eurovision fans. It received 12 points from Ireland, Iceland and the Netherlands, but I don't like the song at all. Very cliché and boring. It's one of those songs that will always do well at Eurovision and Denmark did well with this kind of songs in the past. They even won the contest in 2000 with the very cliché "Fly On The Wings Of Love".
I'm happy for Denmark that they got good results, but it would be very nice if they send something next year that I might like.

A Friend In London - New Tomorrow

36. Latvia: Angel In Disguise by Musiqq wasn't a bad song, but it was very forgettable and average. Especially amongst other, much more interesting, entries in the second semi-final. After two last places in the semi-final, in 2010 and 2011, the 17th place this year was again a very disappointing result for Latvia. Maybe next year, Latvians!

Musiqq - Angel In Disguise

Feel free to comment! :) Place 35 - 31 follow soon.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg38000#msg38000

Offline Martial

• Escvibes Friend
  • Blondie's Lover
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2011, 06:28:58 PM »
i was very happy to see a big fans fave so low in your rankings, good surprise, and my dead last of 2011 is there too, so im happy with these, i like one of them only but i understand why you wouldnt like it

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg38018#msg38018

Offline Niko

• Escvibes Friend
  • fan of Arlene Francis
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2011, 06:45:32 PM »
Otherwise I am with you in your rankings, but I had Denmark in my top 10.  ;)

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg38020#msg38020
Åland forever!

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 11:24:17 PM »
Thank you for the comments, dear Morgan and Niko. ;) I'm happy that you, apart from a few exceptions, agree with my rankings.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg38024#msg38024

Offline ijm123

• Escvibes Friend
  • Topic Author
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2011, 12:42:49 AM »
Hmmm 2 of my top 10 - including my runaway number 1 - already gone :(.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg38027#msg38027

Offline Martial

• Escvibes Friend
  • Blondie's Lover
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2011, 04:32:44 AM »
Hmmm 2 of my top 10 - including my runaway number 1 - already gone :(.
coz it's an americanized crap! i was so glad to see remy kill it :) you really do always fall for the americanized ballad dont you? but unlike Iceland 2009, she cant sing at all, cant dance, was poorly dressed and the english version was ridiculous, it was 22nd of televote too!

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1491.msg38028#msg38028