Author Topic: ESC 2012 - Final  (Read 12150 times)

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
  • Topic Author
ESC 2012 - Final
« on: May 26, 2012, 01:14:18 PM »
Eurovision Song Contest 2012
Final

26 May 2012
Baku Crystal Hall, Baku, Azerbaijan

• Six countries are automatically qualified for the final: Azerbaijan, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and United Kingdom.
  • Twenty countries from the two semi-finals on 22 and 24 May 2012 qualified for the final. A total of twenty-six countries will compete in the final.
  • A combination of televotes and jury votes will decide the winner.
  • As with the previous year's contest, the order of voting will be pre-determined before the final to reduce the likelihood of an outright winner becoming clear from an early point in the voting.

01. United Kingdom: Engelbert Humperdinck - Love Will Set You Free
02. Hungary: Compact Disco - Sound Of Our Hearts
03. Albania: Rona Nishliu - Suus
04. Lithuania: Donny Montell - Love Is Blind
05. Bosnia & Herzegovina: Maya Sar – Korake Ti Znam
06. Russia: Buranovskiye Babushki - Party For Everybody
07. Iceland: Gréta Salóme & Jónsi - Never Forget
08. Cyprus: Ivi Adamou - La La Love
09. France: Anggun - Echo (You And I)
10. Italy: Nina Zilli - L'amore È Femmina (Out Of Love)
11. Estonia: Ott Lepland - Kuula
12. Norway: Tooji - Stay
13. Azerbaijan: Sabina Babayeva - When The Music Dies
14. Romania: Mandinga - Zaleilah
15. Denmark: Soluna Samay - Should've Known Better
16. Greece: Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac
17. Sweden: Loreen - Euphoria
18. Turkey: Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
19. Spain: Pastora Soler - Quédate Conmigo
20. Germany: Roman Lob - Standing Still
21. Malta: Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night
22. Macedonia: Kaliopi - Crno I Belo
23. Ireland: Jedward - Waterline
24. Serbia: Željko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar
25. Ukraine: Gaitana - Be My Guest
26. Moldova: Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42062#msg42062
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4

Offline Danijel

• Escvibes Team
Re: ESC 2012 - Final
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 03:00:20 PM »
Here is the recap from yesterday's dress rehearsal:

I must say, the whole time before Eurovision, i was always thinking this will be the top 3:

1. Sweden
2. Bosnia & Herzegovina
3. Hungary

but now it seems everything is uncertain, especially with the latter 2 being drawn in early part of the show, and i'm not sure anymore about Sweden winning, though i still believe that Sweden is the winner of ESC 2012.

so my opinion and prediction about the songs, based on everything happened last week are like this:

United Kingdom - i always had the feeling that everyone underrate this song, furthermore it is performed 1st. still i believe this going to do well. prediction: something around 5th place.

Hungary - I always believed in this song, and always saw it is possible winning candidate. since it was selected to represent Hungary, i was sure it would bring Hungary better result than last year. maybe not 3rd place as i was optimistic about it, as 2nd being performed doesn't help it much, but i still i think Hungary continues the powerful start after UK, and might give Hungary decent result. prediction: 7th-13th place.

Albania - Albania is in the final thanks to powerful performance, but still i find the song too heavy. prediction: 11th-19th place.

Lithuania - surprise qualifier, who most likely benefited from the fact of being performed last in the semi. not gonna work this time. prediction: bottom 5.

Bosnia & Herzegovina - i still see it as the most quality song of the year, Maya performs it really great, and i believe being performed before Russia might even help it! prediction: totally deserved top 10 result.

Russia - now i really don't know what to think, yet it fooled many, but i have the feeling that the juries made a contract on it, therefore i take wide margin in my prediction. prediction: 2nd-19th place.

Iceland - powerful song, but it felt like something was missing, and Jónsi vocals weren't that strong as they were in the Icelandic NF. i'm sure it did great in the semi, maybe even won it, but still it doesn't mean anything that it could get top 10 result. prediction: 11th-16th place.

Cyprus - beside the usual 12 from Greece, i don't see Cyprus flies too high. possibly getting many votes from the juries. prediction: 11th-16th place.

France - though Anggun is an established artist, i don't get the weak performance in the dress rehearsal. it's the weakest song among the "big 5", and so will be it's result. prediction: bottom 5.

Italy - the general feeling is that just like last year, Italy is going to benefit being drawn after France. there was time i liked more this song, but not much longer as of now. i think Nina was even singing badly in one Italian show as of at least one of the past week rehearsals. i personally don't see any possible winner in this song, and i guess juries will help it for better position. prediction: 5th-12th place.

Estonia - somehow i feel that not many giving it a chance, but it very could be the dark horse of tonight. i have strong feeling it will get much better result than most think it will get. prediction: 6th-10th place.

Norway - Tooji performed pretty good in the semi, but i don't see this gonna work now. prediction: 16th-20th place.

Azerbaijan - I totally dislike this song, but i think she still performs well, and the general feeling is that Azerbaijan will do great. prediction: 3rd-10th place.

Romania - if i'm not wrong, this is the one to be after the commercials, which not a great advantage (though still Bosnia & Herzegovina got 3rd place from similar spot in 2006), but i think in some point that due to the diverse, Azerbaijan and Romania might benefit a lot from being drawn so close to each other. the technical problems in the semi are past, and i think the happy feeling would do the job. prediction: 6th-15th place.

Denmark - also might be very dark horse, and i think would get better placing than what most think it will get. prediction: 7th-13th place.

Greece - if the sentence "enough is enough" fits any song in this final, it's for this one. i always said that will come the day those things won't work anymore, and most likely the great Greek record of being top 10 in consecutive years, won't continue tonight. though still Eleftheria performs the song well, being before Sweden not gonna help Greece at all. prediction: very close to or touching the bottom 5.

Sweden - i still believe. Sweden recently announced new venue for MF 2013, while it looks like it will be for ESC 2013. i think everything was said before about this song. prediction: WINNER

Turkey - This going to do good. Turkey was very close to Sweden in the semi-final draw order, and now even after it. in this case i think the diverse might play a role, and i predict really good for this one. prediction: 4th-10th place.

Spain - i must say each time i followed Pastora, she really looked more and more powerful! while many don't think Spain would have better result than Italy did, as i saw the finalists rehearsals last week, and Italy performed right before Spain, i must say Italy looked pale comparing Spain. i'm confident Spain will get the best result in years! prediction: 2nd-5th place.

Germany - i always find it as not good and not bad one. it definitely has the ability of being successful, but on the other hand it might really lost in the whole show. not sure would be qualifying had taken part at semi-final. prediction: i thought it might get something around 10th place, but might fall to the bottoms, for the reason of being too much "11th place", something similar to Norway 2004.

Malta - another surprise qualifier, and unlike Lithuania, as now Malta performs in later part of the show, i think it might help, but only very little. prediction: bottom 5 (though possibly not the last place).

Macedonia - another song which i'm confident will do much better than many thought. we all saw the power of Kaliopi in the semi-final, and most likely, this will give Macedonia its best result ever. prediction 2nd-12th place.

Ireland - i still don't know what to think...the general feeling for the most here, by the time of the 1st semi, is that Ireland would be narrow qualifier, but the Jedwards really gave good performance. still i don't believe they will do with this better than they did in 2011. prediction: 9th-18th place.

Serbia - we all know how Željko convince. but something doesn't have the power that "Lane moje" had. will do great for sure, though not a winner. prediction: 2th-7th place.

Ukraine - last year i really didn't get the high placing of Ukraine, but now i think Gaitana is more convincing, and the performance is powerful. with all those factors, i'm confident that once again Ukraine will have great placing. prediction: 2nd-5th place.

Moldova - i still see it as surprise qualifier. but this time performing last won't help that too much, especially for the reason being drawn after powerful Serbia and Ukraine. prediction: bottom 5.

based on this, this my ranking prediction (and most likely it would be so far from the truth): :rofl:

01. Sweden
02. Ukraine
03. Spain
04. Serbia
05. Macedonia
06. United Kingdom
07. Azerbaijan
08. Turkey
09. Estonia
10. Bosnia & Herzegovina
11. Denmark
12. Italy
13. Hungary
14. Romania
15. Iceland
16. Cyprus
17. Ireland
18. Russia
19. Albania
20. Norway
21. Greece
22. Germany
23. Moldova
24. France
25. Malta
26. Lithuania

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42067#msg42067

Offline Danijel

• Escvibes Team
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 03:20:25 PM »
and btw, one very uncommon thing happened last night during the dress rehearsal:  :o

Look what happens at 2:16  :o

It appears that Loreen have accidently "swallowed" some falling snow, and it happened during the most important rehearsals, in which the juries have casted their votes. still i don't believe it should spoil for Loreen, and it shouldn't.

And, speaking about the juries, one thing we still don't know at this very moment: THE VOTING ORDER.
only recently i was aware of it, but 2011 was the first time at ESC that the voting order was announced at the same day of the ESC final.
i remember last year and of course something looked very weird to me, as it looked tight at some point of the voting, but the whole voting order thing is a fixed by the EBU, which is based on juries voting only, and that's to make us, viewers, more excitement during the voting.
in 2011, Italy was the juries winner (but wasn't the televotes winner), and as i guess we can all remember, Italy actually started the voting struggling at the bottom, and only with the last remaining votes went up and up to 2nd place.
so if for example, Sweden is the juries winner, no surprise at all if we'll see it down at the bottom at the very first votes, while the start of voting will be most likely lead by televotes country (Russia, Ukraine?!).

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42068#msg42068

Offline Niko

• Escvibes Friend
  • fan of Arlene Francis
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 05:21:32 PM »
This is my full ranking list and it is based totally on my own personal taste, so don't take it too seriously:

01 - Macedonia
02 - Estonia
03 - United Kingdom
04 - Serbia
05 - Albania
06 - Russia
07 - Turkey
08 - Moldova
09 - Azerbaijan
10 - Sweden
11 - Bosnia-Herzegovina
12 - Hungary
13 - Iceland
14 - Spain
15 - Italy
16 - Malta
17 - Germany
18 - Lithuania
19 - Ireland
20 - Norway
21 - Denmark
22 - Romania
23 - Cyprus
24 - France
25 - Greece
26 - Ukraine

Comments are very welcomed!  :)

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42070#msg42070
Åland forever!

Offline Gerly

• Rock'N'Roll Kid
    • Dima Bilan
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 05:36:22 PM »
That's how I think the results will come

1.Sweden
2. Italy
3.Spain
4.Serbia
5.Iceland
6.Russia
7.Turkey
8.Germany
9.Norway
10.Greece
11.Romania
12.Ireland
13.Azerbaijan
14.France
15.Estonia
16.Cyprus
17.Ukraine
18.Bosnia and Herzegovina
19.Denmark
20.Albania
21.Hungary
22.UK
23.Malta
24.Moldova
25.Macedonia
26.Lithuania

Can't wait for the real results :D

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42071#msg42071

Offline Danijel

• Escvibes Team
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 05:40:23 PM »
Niko, i wouldn't mind the winner would be your 1st as well :)

btw here is my personal ranking of the final, and the 1st time i post ranking after the video from 30/3:

01. Sweden
02. Macedonia
03. Hungary
04. Bosnia & Herzegovina
05. Serbia
06. United Kingdom
07. Turkey
08. Italy
09. Iceland
10. Spain
11. Estonia
12. Denmark
13. Ukraine
14. Cyprus
15. Moldova
16. Germany
17. Greece
18. Malta
19. Ireland
20. Lithuania
21. France
22. Norway
23. Romania
24. Russia
25. Azerbaijan
26. Albania

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42073#msg42073

Offline Niko

• Escvibes Friend
  • fan of Arlene Francis
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 05:55:41 PM »
Here comes the thing we have been waiting for:

The voting order has been determined by the results from last night's Jury Final. An algorithm has been created to try and make the voting as exciting as possible.

The order is as follows: (Spokesperson in brackets)

Albania - (Andri Xhahu)
    Montenegro - (Marija Markovic)
    Romania - (Paula Seling)
    Austria - (Kati Bellowitsch)
    Ukraine - (Aleksey Matius)
    Belarus - (Dmitry Koldun)
    Belgium - (Peter Van de Veire)
    Azerbaijan - (Safura Alizadeh)
    Malta - (Keith Demicoli)
    San Marino - (Monica Fabbri)
    France - (Amaury Vassili)
    United Kingdom - (Scott Mills)
    Turkey - (Ömer Önder)
    Greece - (Adriana Magania)
    Bosnia & Herzegovina - (Elvir Lakovic Laka)
    Moldova - (Olivia Fortuna)
    Bulgaria - (Anna Angelova)
    Switzerland - (Sara Hildebrand)
    Slovenia - (Lorella Flego)
    Cyprus - (Loucas Hamatsos)
    Croatia - (Nevena Rendeli)
    Slovakia - (Mária Pietrová)
    FYR Macedonia - (Kristina Talevska)
    Netherlands - (Vivienne van den Assem)
    Portugal - (Joana Teles)
    Iceland - (Matthias Matthiasson)
    Sweden - (Sarah Dawn Finer)
    Norway - (Nadia Hasnaoui)
    Lithuania - (Ignas Krupavičius)
    Estonia - (Getter Jaani)
    Denmark - (Louise Wolff)
    Ireland - (Grainne Seoige)
    Latvia - (Valters Fridenbergs)
    Spain - (Elena S Sánchez)
    Finland - (Mr Lordi)
    Georgia - (Sopho Toroshelidze)
    Italy - (Ivan Bacchi)
    Serbia - (Maja Nikolić)
    Germany - (Anke Engelke)
    Russia - (Oxana Fedorova)
    Hungary - (Éva Novodomszky)
    Israel - (Ofer Nachshon)

source: www.eurovision.tv

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42077#msg42077
Åland forever!

Offline Danijel

• Escvibes Team
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 06:53:07 PM »
Based on the voting order list, i have the feeling that the United Kingdom is the winner of juries.

as last year, Italy got most votes between the 22nd to the 34th jury, and the last one (Latvia) too, look at this string 22nd to 35th:

Netherlands - (Vivienne van den Assem)
    Portugal - (Joana Teles)
    Iceland - (Matthias Matthiasson)
    Sweden - (Sarah Dawn Finer)
    Norway - (Nadia Hasnaoui)
    Lithuania - (Ignas Krupavičius)
    Estonia - (Getter Jaani)
    Denmark - (Louise Wolff)
    Ireland - (Grainne Seoige)
    Latvia - (Valters Fridenbergs)
    Spain - (Elena S Sánchez)
    Finland - (Mr Lordi)

All those countries are around the same area + western and baltic. as Sweden is on this list, it doesn't look like Sweden won the jury.
Germany is not far after this string, and i guess those countries are all voting the United Kingdom
based on it also, it looks like Italy and Serbia (and possible Bosnia & Herzegovina) might got points from the 1st juries, and it very could be that Romania and Ukraine actually did good with juries.
Israel is the last voter, and mostly in recent years, Israel gave many pts to the winner, but that was on 100% televoting time, now it's jury votes only, and as last year Israel gave 12 to Sweden, this time it doesn't say anything.

also based on the beginning and thinking of televotes, it looks like Bosnia & Herzegovina and Italy, Russia and Serbia will be the top countries at the beginning.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42080#msg42080

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
  • Topic Author
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 10:20:09 PM »
Engelbert Humperdinck, what a good performance!  :clap:

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42084#msg42084
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
  • Topic Author
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 10:28:42 PM »
I think that Lithuania is going to end in the top 10.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42086#msg42086

Offline Relyana

• Webmaster
    • Eurovision Forum | ESC Vibes
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 10:43:44 PM »
01. United Kingdom: Engelbert Humperdinck - Love Will Set You Free
Interesting start of the show. I'm sure many people would pay for the tickets just to see Mr. Humperdinck performing live anywhere in the world.  :)

02. Hungary: Compact Disco - Sound Of Our Hearts
Nice

03. Albania: Rona Nishliu - Suus
Impressive although her semi performance was better.

04. Lithuania: Donny Montell - Love Is Blind
Donny is such a charistmatic singer! Hope he gets a good amount of points tonight.

05. Bosnia & Herzegovina: Maya Sar – Korake Ti Znam
Beautiful!

06. Russia: Buranovskiye Babushki - Party For Everybody
The public's hysterical.  :P

07. Iceland: Gréta Salóme & Jónsi - Never Forget
The refrain doesn't sound so forgetable to me now. Something is missing though.

08. Cyprus: Ivi Adamou - La La Love
Not my cup of tea

09. France: Anggun - Echo (You And I)
What does the choreography have to do with Anggun's song and outfit? The summer olympics games will be hosted elsewhere this year.  ???

10. Italy: Nina Zilli - L'amore È Femmina (Out Of Love)
Pretty good!

11. Estonia: Ott Lepland - Kuula
Flawless!  :smitten:

12. Norway: Tooji - Stay
I don't know what you're doing tonight!  :P

13. Azerbaijan: Sabina Babayeva - When The Music Dies
Great voice, strong performance!

14. Romania: Mandinga - Zaleilah
Good! Nice to finally see Elena smiling on stage. :)

15. Denmark: Soluna Samay - Should've Known Better
Way better than the semi performance.

16. Greece: Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac
Enjoyable! Nice tune

17. Sweden: Loreen - Euphoria
Electrifying performance!

18. Turkey: Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
Enjoyable as well!

19. Spain: Pastora Soler - Quédate Conmigo
Great voice, good song, flawless performance. Way to go Spain!

20. Germany: Roman Lob - Standing Still
 :good:

21. Malta: Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night
 Salam Baku? :-\

22. Macedonia: Kaliopi - Crno I Belo
Fabulous performance!

23. Ireland: Jedward - Waterline
What a childish mess!  Where's your real music Ireland?

24. Serbia: Željko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar
Thanks Serbia for keeping the hope alive! This is the kind of music I love Eurovision for.

25. Ukraine: Gaitana - Be My Guest
My ears are suffering badly! Please stop! :pray: :whiteflag:

26. Moldova: Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar
Lovely show.

Gotta love Eurovision and the diversity of songs it manages to bring on stage!  :heart:

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42087#msg42087
Sometimes I'm good but when I'm bad I'm even better

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
  • Topic Author
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »
Italy, a serious candidate for the victory.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42088#msg42088

Offline Dzonny

• Escvibes Friend
    • samo-opusteno
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 11:05:17 PM »
Italy, a serious candidate for the victory.
+1, great song!
I would love to see Macedonia and Sweden and Cyprus in the first few places.

And i'm planning to adopt one of those Russian grannies  :hug:

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42089#msg42089

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
  • Topic Author
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 11:13:18 PM »
Mandinga, the old band of Elena Gheorghe. :) Do you think Romania can win the contest this year? Would be a nice present for the anniversary of escvibes!  8)

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42090#msg42090

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
  • Topic Author
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 11:36:17 PM »
España, ¡una canción muy buena! Me he enamorado de Pastora Soler.  :heart:

Spain, a very good song! I have fallen in love with Pastora Soler.  ;)

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42092#msg42092

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
  • Topic Author
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 12:01:45 AM »
Very difficult to predict the winner. A lot countries can win this edition.

I consider Italy, Greece, Romania and Ukraine very serious candidates.

My winner is Spain. What a song and what a performance!
I also enjoyed Moldova's entry very, very much.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42093#msg42093

Offline Relyana

• Webmaster
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2012, 12:07:44 AM »
Very difficult to predict the winner. A lot countries can win this edition.

This is exactly what I am thinking right now.  :hi5:

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42094#msg42094

Offline Relyana

• Webmaster
Re: ESC 2012 - Final -voting
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2012, 12:52:06 AM »
Albania:
12 - Greece
10 - Turkey
08 - FYR Macedonia

Montenegro:
12 - Serbia
10 - Albania
08 - FYR Macedonia

Romania:
12 - Moldova
10 - Sweden
08 - Greece

Austria:
12 - Sweden
10 - Serbia
08 - Albania

Ukraine:
12 - Azerbaijan
10 - Russia
08 - Moldova

Belarus:
12 - Russia
10 - Ukraine
08 - Lithuania

Belgium:
12 - Sweden
10 - Albania
08 - Russia

Azerbaijan:
12 - Turkey
10 - Russia
08 - Malta

Malta:
12 - Azerbaijan
10 - Italy
08 - Turkey

San Marino:
12 - Albania
10 - Russia
08 - Moldova

France:
12 - Sweden
10 - Estonia
08 - Serbia

UK:
12 - Sweden
10 - Ireland
08 - Spain

Turkey:
12 - Azerbaijan
10 - Bosnia & Herzegovina
08 - FYR Macedonia

Greece:
12 - Cyprus
10 - Albania
08 - Serbia

Bosnia & Herzegovina:
12 - FYR Macedonia
10 - Serbia
08 - Sweden

Moldova:
12 - Romania
10 - Azerbaijan
08 - Ukraine

Bulgaria:
12 - Serbia
10 - Azerbaijan
08 - Sweden

Switzerland:
12 - Albania
10 - Serbia
08 - Sweden

Slovenia:
12 - Serbia
10 - Sweden
08 - Russia

Cyprus:
12 - Greece
10 - Sweden
08 - Azerbaijan

Croatia:
12 - Serbia
10 - Bosnia & Herzegovina
08 - FYR Macedonia

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42097#msg42097

Offline Relyana

• Webmaster
Re: ESC 2012 - Final -voting
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2012, 01:16:40 AM »
Slovakia:
12 - Sweden
10 - Estonia
08 - Hungary

FYR Macedonia:
12 - Albania
10 - Serbia
08 - Turkey

The Netherlands:
12 - Sweden
10 - Serbia
08 - Turkey

Portugal:
12 - Spain
10 - Germany
08 - Russia

Iceland:
12 - Sweden
10 - Estonia
08 - Cyprus

Sweden:
12 - Cyprus
10 - Serbia
08 - Estonia

Norway:
12 - Sweden
10 - Serbia
08 - Russia

Lithuania:
12 - Azerbaijan
10 - Sweden
08 - Estonia

Estonia:
12 - Sweden
10 - Germany
08 - Russia

Denmark:
12 - Sweden
10 - Germany
08 - Russia

Latvia:
12 - Sweden
10 - Russia
08 - Estonia

Spain:
12 - Sweden
10 - Romania
08 - Russia

Finland:
12 - Sweden
10 - Estonia
08 - Russia

Georgia:
12 - Lithuania
10 - Azerbaijan
08 - Sweden

Italy:
12 - Albania
10 - Russia
08 - Germany

Serbia:
12 - FYR Macedonia
10 - Sweden
08 - Cyprus

Germany:
12 - Sweden
10 - Serbia
08 - Turkey

Russia:
12 - Sweden
10 - Azerbaijan
08 - Ukraine

Hungary:
12 - Sweden
10 - Germany
08 - Albania

Israel:
12 - Sweden
10 - Spain
08 - Azerbaijan

Ireland:
12 - Sweden
10 - Germany
08 - Estonia

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42098#msg42098

Offline Relyana

• Webmaster
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2012, 01:18:08 AM »

Offline Dzonny

• Escvibes Friend
    • samo-opusteno
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2012, 01:26:30 AM »
Congrats Sweden! :)

Very nice evening, i enjoyed in such great performances tonight.  :)

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42100#msg42100

Offline Remy

• Escvibes Friend
  • Topic Author
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2012, 01:33:11 AM »

Offline rapsodia

• Escvibes Team
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2012, 01:47:43 AM »
One of the most satisying outcomes in years for me with the best winner of this decade so far.

I'm a little sad for my precious Pastora, but Rona and Ott did great and much better than I hoped! So I can perfectly live with these results.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42102#msg42102

Offline Gerly

• Rock'N'Roll Kid
    • Dima Bilan
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2012, 03:49:53 AM »
I'm so happy for Loreen. I knew always that she is going to win, so no shocking results about that.
And I'm more happy for Ott. To bring us the 6th place as Urban Symphony did back in 2009. Soo happy that Ott sung us so high in ESC.

And the sad results :(( extremly sad
First-Iceland 19th/20th place. ( I just figured out the they share it win Ireland, haha to Twins) But not funny for Iceland at all :(
I soo loved this song and I was sure that Top 10 is for sure. And maybe even a win. I'm so disappointed. Their performance was really great. And It's one of the 3 songs that I've listened every day since this came out.

Second - Norway. Last place with 7 points. I'm just going to cry, when I see that Tooji was placed to last position. Its also one of those 3 songs that I've listened every day. (3rd one is Sweden)
I really liked Tooji performance. All the choreography and everything was amazing. It was better than in Semifinal! Maybe people didn't like that high "Stay"(?) We can't speak of general viewers only because jury had its part of this too.
Even thought it hadn't reached very high with great public votes I guess. So sorry for Tooji :( I'll be listening this song still ... forever.

And if to speak of a host, Azerbaijan. This show was awful for me. ( I guess not only me) All the effects were of course fabulous. But they studied everything word by word and weren't that natural at all.
I'm wasn't pleased of that at all. I'm sorry if somebody really loved the show in Azerbaijan.

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42104#msg42104

Offline daem

• Mysterious Newbie
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2012, 09:16:20 AM »
Hello,

from my side also a congratulation for Sweden, song is very good.

But I hope here you can help me: Who was the actor singing after the final and before the results has been announced? I have sth. in mind that he has a connection somehow to the government of Azerbaijan, but I would like to know the exact name and the songs name.

Cheers

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=1788.msg42105#msg42105