Author Topic: Todomondo  (Read 3302 times)

Offline Relyana

• Webmaster
  • Topic Author
    • Eurovision Forum | ESC Vibes
Todomondo
« on: May 17, 2007, 12:45:50 PM »
Todomondo (ESC 2007, Romania)

Todomondo will release its debut album soon

Another Eurovision Song Contest has gone bye-bye ... and we're here to "pick up" the vibes  ;)

I couldn't stop asking myself a simple question that I'm sure crossed the mind of many Eurovision fans : "What will happen from now on with TODOMONDO ?"

And the answer came and I cannot pretend that I wasn't surprised ....

"The boys already have a new song together, so perhaps they will promote that one, and in the same time go on with their own projects: Mister M composing for Andrei si Kamara ("Alb-Negru" band), Ciro de Luca with his own songs"

Quote from: Bogdan
So..the boys will finish an album with 6 songs and 2 remixes and it  will be released probably at 1st of July.Till then Alb Negru (www.AlbNegruLIVE.ro ) will gone lunch their new video (Fierbinte ,feat. Andra ) and the other guys will work at their own projects.

Good Luck Todomondo !

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=58.msg585#msg585
Sometimes I'm good but when I'm bad I'm even better

Offline nueza

• Mysterious Newbie
Re: Todomondo (ESC 2007, Romania)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 01:20:07 AM »

Offline Ulle

• Mysterious Newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 02:01:02 AM »
Uh! I want that album!  :walkman:

TODOMONDO!

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=58.msg929#msg929

Offline Relyana

• Webmaster
  • Topic Author
    • Eurovision Forum | ESC Vibes
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 02:26:58 PM »
For the first time in years I couldn't promote our ESC entry but the simple fact that Todomondo won our selection tells it all - many people liked their song and supported them through televoting. Why didn't people vote for Tony Poptamas and Desperado, why didn't they vote for Ionut Ungureanu or Nico?

This year's selection proved to be just a joke for us Romanians only that I wasn't laughing at all.  I do think they've done their best ... is not their fault they found themselves in Helsinki on the ESC stage ... they couldn't make it without our help. We sent them there and that 13th place is actually a great achievement when you think that they had almost zero support from their own country although they won Selectia Nationala.
I'll buy Todomondo's album as soon as it will be released and I'll respect their work no matter what I think about them and their music.

We better stop criticizing Todomondo and hope for a lighter future for Romania in the Eurovision Song Contest. :)

Linkback: http://www.escvibes.com/index.php?topic=58.msg5520#msg5520
Sometimes I'm good but when I'm bad I'm even better